I celebrated my first Mother's Day in the best way possible, with my two favorite people in the entire world! :) We didn't really have any plans for the day, which turned out to be a good thing. We were woken up at 2 a.m. Saturday night by Olivia crying. . . and she never really went back to sleep. As it turned out, she had good reason to cry, because by 6 a.m. I discovered that two tiny teeth had broken through her bottom gums. So we were all a bit sleepy and unmotivated on Sunday.
But Ryan still made sure I had a great day. He went out and got us breakfast, I got Hunter boots and inserts from him and Olivia (which I've been lusting after for forever!), and we took a family walk in the afternoon. Olivia even made me a tote bag at daycare that has her hand prints and foot prints on it- so cute! All in all, it was a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment