Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Farts

I'd like to take just a moment to espouse the adorableness of baby farts. Yep, you read correctly. It's really the only time in your life when letting one rip, loudly, in public is considered cute. And Olivia is really taking advantage of this fact. She's gone from remaining pleasantly oblivious to knowing full well what she's doing, giggling as she lets them go. I still find it a hilarious juxtaposition that such loud, vulgar noises can emanate from my sweet little baby. But seriously, I can't get enough- makes me laugh every time! The best is when she has surprise farts and you can see the expression on her face go from sudden shock to a Grinch-like devious smile. I know that, eventually, I will have to teach her that it's impolite to toot in public. But I'm prepared- she will just have to learn to "sniff it up." Right Uncle Josh?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment