On Saturday, Ama and Pawpi (aka my stepmom and dad) hosted an "Olivia Open House" so that all of our family and friends could meet Olivia and kick off the holidays with some great food and good company. Here are a couple of pictures. I would have more except that we had to dump my camera card onto a disc because it was full and now I can't get the pictures to load properly. :(
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Turkey Day 2010
Olivia spent her first Thanksgiving with the Wyatt family, and even Nanna and Pops Breeden joined us so they wouldn't miss out on her first Turkey Day! Since my family is kind of large and we all like to spend Thanksgiving together (and that's about 30 people all told), we have our Thanksgiving meal at my Grandma's church social hall so there's plenty of room. I know that, one day, Olivia will create some great Thanksgiving memories running around with her cousins, playing flag football outside and munching on the ridiculous amount of food my family puts together (seriously, I think we could feed a small army).
On Saturday, Ama and Pawpi (aka my stepmom and dad) hosted an "Olivia Open House" so that all of our family and friends could meet Olivia and kick off the holidays with some great food and good company. Here are a couple of pictures. I would have more except that we had to dump my camera card onto a disc because it was full and now I can't get the pictures to load properly. :(


On Saturday, Ama and Pawpi (aka my stepmom and dad) hosted an "Olivia Open House" so that all of our family and friends could meet Olivia and kick off the holidays with some great food and good company. Here are a couple of pictures. I would have more except that we had to dump my camera card onto a disc because it was full and now I can't get the pictures to load properly. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment