Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2 month check up

This morning, Olivia had her 2 month well check up. Things were going swimmingly until she had to get an oral vaccine and 2 shots. There is really nothing sadder than your baby looking up at you wide-eyed and confused before bursting into tears and screaming bloody murder. It brings tears to my eyes every time. I feel so helpless. Luckily, the crying didn't last long and the only evidence is two small round band aids on each leg. She is now average in length and just above average in weight (11 lbs 1 oz!). Dr. Gardner said she'd bet money Olivia's eyes will stay blue. Between Ryan and I, our parents and our siblings, only Montana has blue eyes- so maybe Olivia will take after her Auntie M!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little thing! Just wait until she can run away. I once made a nurse chase me around the floor of the hospital because I didn't want the shot!

    karahoag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete