Earlier in the day, Olivia and I went to Shannon's for a visit with our friend Nicole, who was in town from San Fran for the holidays. This was the first time Nicole got to meet Olivia, so of course I had to put her in her girliest outfit. :)
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Giants v. Redskins (Part 2)
On Sunday the 2nd, the Giants played the Redskins in the last game of the regular season. Neither team made it to the playoffs, but that didn't stop Ryan from going to the game or Olivia and I from cheering at home. Since Ryan is a Giants fan and I am a Redskins fan, we had a custom onesie made for Olivia so we wouldn't have to fight over which team she would support.
Earlier in the day, Olivia and I went to Shannon's for a visit with our friend Nicole, who was in town from San Fran for the holidays. This was the first time Nicole got to meet Olivia, so of course I had to put her in her girliest outfit. :)


Earlier in the day, Olivia and I went to Shannon's for a visit with our friend Nicole, who was in town from San Fran for the holidays. This was the first time Nicole got to meet Olivia, so of course I had to put her in her girliest outfit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment