Saturday, August 14, 2010
Good News!
As some of you already know, I am already dilated 1 cm and am 50% effaced. When the doctor discovered this at our appointment last Friday the 6th, there was some cause for concern since I still had 7 weeks to go before my due date. So we went to the radiology lab on Tuesday this week for an ultrasound and then back to the doctor yesterday for the verdict. The good news is that there hasn't been any change since last week, so if labor is progressing at all, it's moving slowly enough to not be a huge issue. The GREAT news is that I don't have to have steroid shots or go on bed rest or anything- I just have to take it easy and count my contractions to make sure they don't become more frequent. I can definitely handle that! So for now, Baby Breeden is staying cozy in her little home and, hopefully, won't feel the need to make an early debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment