Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 10 Perks of Pregnancy

10. You will probably never be healthier in your whole life- no alcohol, plenty of sleep, healthy eating (minus the occassional donut), etc.
9. You get to snuggle your baby whenever you want because she's always there- granted, if she's like mine, she's usually snuggling up against your bladder, but hey- I'll take it!
8. You get a pass for not dressing up at work, ever.
7. Along those same lines, people don't think it's rude if you eat during meetings- a plus for me given that I'm averaging about 6 meetings a day lately!
6. Random strangers tell you congratulations on the street- this might weird some people out, but it makes me smile.
5. You get to take up as much room in the bed as you want because, between the dog, your body pillow and your belly, it's just a losing battle for your husband.
4. Frequent pedicures, mostly because you can't reach your toes but that's just a small detail.
3. You don't have to paint the nursery. :) hehe
2. Watching your husband turn more into a daddy every time he feels the baby kick or talks to her or picks up a parenting magazine- I melt every time.
1. There are special bathrooms at the theatre just for pregnant ladies- YEEEESSSSSS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! So cute. You will treasure these post in years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you had a talent for writing. Your talent (and your tummy) has truly blossomed with your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete